In a high school, where the training is characterised by a balance between the general curriculum and the technological disciplines.
For students who have preferably chosen the: Introduction to Engineering Sciences or IT and Production Systems courses in Year 11.
Method, rigour, logic, curiosity and an interest in new technologies.
Yes, because the teaching is through practical work done in laboratories and via projects that enable the students to play an active role in their learning process.
For more that 91% of students! The STI baccalauréat is one of the baccalauréats which offer the highest success rates in the pursuit of further studies.
Will it help students to integrate into working life?
Yes, a recent ministerial report tells us: ’’...the integration capabilities are good to excellent.’’
- Applied Physics
- Physical Education
- Analysis of electronic diagrams
- Laboratory measures
- Electronic card production
- Using computer aided design software
- Simulation of the operation of electronic cards
- Programming of microprocessors
The Study of Mechanical Engineering
- Analysis of system functions
- Computer aided design
STS : (56 %)
- Industrial computing
- Information management
- Technical engineering assistant
- Technical sales
- Optical engineering
- Graphic communication…
IUT : (11 %)
- Electrical engineering and industrial computing
- Telecommunications and network engineering
- Technical measurements…
University : (6 %)
- DEUG STI
- DEUG STAPS
Preparatory Classes and Schools of Engineering : (5 %)
The figures in brackets correspond to the further studies of students from Le Likès in the last 10 years.
- Telecommunications: mobile telephones, GPS, fax, answering machines, network management…
- IT: Program analysis, software development, computer maintenance…
- Multimedia / Information Technology: CD-ROM design, the world of the internet, intranet …
- Automotives, Transport: Vehicle automation, train and plane signalling…
What has become of our old students ?
- Cédric (Graduated 2001): With his Bac under his belt, Cédric continued his studies in BTS Technical Sales.
- Eric (Graduated 1988): after his BTS (Brevet de Technicien Superieur), Eric underwent an Electronic Systems Engineering for Aviation Safety training course. He is now an air-traffic controller in Toulouse.
- Fabien (Graduated 1991): Fabien followed a BTS Electronics training course and then did a further year in "Networks and Telecommunications". He now works for IBM as a computer maintenance technicien.
- Vincent (Graduated 1992): After high school, Vincent followed a course in higher and the special mathematics. He is now an engineer for the ALCATEL group.
- Philippe (Graduated 1994): After high school, Philippe obtained a DUT (a two-year diploma from a univerity institute of technology) in electronics. He is now a mobile phone technician for the BOUYGUES group.
- Gwénaël (Graduated 1995): Gwénaël pursued his studies in BTS Electronics and then went on to university. He is now teaching.
- Sébastien (Graduated 1999): Sébastien contniued his training in IUT (Institut universitaire de technologie) Electrical Engineering. Since then he has joined an Engineering School (l’Ecole Nationale d’Ingénieurs de Brest). He is currently preparing his thesis.
une création : www.studioentete.com