BTS Personal Assistant for SME’s in a European context
Versatility in the service of small to medium sized enterprises (SME’s)
To train versatile employees in the service of small to medium sized enterprises (SME’s) through the acquisition of solid knowledge in the administrative, accounting and commercial fields.
The personal assistant is the principle advisor to the company manager.
The versatility of the personal assistant is completed by extensive expertise in office automation and computing.
Origin of students
- Associate Manager of SME’s
- Commercial Assistant
- Personal Assistant
- Accountant, Accounting secretary
- Export and marketing assistant
- Human Resources Assistant
- Logistics Assistant
- DEES Marketing (Renewable Energies Option)
- Professional Degrees (export, human resources, banking, communication, insurance, logistics, etc.)
- Business school
- Specialised training in different structures (CCI - Chamber of Commerce and Industry ...).
The training programme
- General Culture and Expression
- Foreign Language A (compulsory)
- E-Learning for all (upto 6 languages)
- Economy and Law, Business management.
Professional training in all aspects of management
- Customer and supplier relations
- Administration and development of human resources
- Organisation and planning
- Management and financing of assets
- Information system management
- Company sustainability
- Risk management
- Professional workshops (job-hunting techniques, talks and presentations from professionals).
- 12 weeks of work experience as part of the training in one or two SME’s in France or abroad.