BTS International Trade in a European Context
Training that is open to the world
To acquire the fundamental notions of marketing and international logistics through a multicultural approach.
To train senior technicians in international trade, specialising in export or import activities.
Origin of students
Two methods of evaluation:
- ongoing assessment (CCF) in the form of orals validated by an exam mark.
- a final assessment at the end of the course.
- Business school
- DEES Marketing (Renewable Energies Option)
- Professional degrees
- Professional university institutes
- Studies abroad
- Jobs for life (customs, logistics, ...)
- Business careers
A two year course:
- General culture and expression
- Two foreign languages
- A third language option (German, Spanish or Chinese).
- Economy - Law - Management
- International trade techniques
- Business computing.
- Work experience: 2 months abroad, 1 month in France.
- Supervised activities: market research.
- Talks and presentations by professionals.